We offer spacious primitive sites along with full hookups. Featuring a shower house, laundry and flush toilets. Enjoy your stay; lake swimming with a sand beach, Iowa State stocked Trout stream, lake fishing, hiking trails, playgrounds, sand volleyball, game room and gift shop.
Camping Rates Spook Cave Map-Click Here
Fees include swimming & fishing
Quiet Time from 10PM-8AM along with normal consideration
Check in/out 1PM
Sunday late check out is usually permitted at no additional charge (please check at office).
Credit Card will be charged $10 per site if canceling with in 14 days of arrival date.
Campground Rules & Regulations
- Quiet time from 10 p.m. – 8 a.m. along with normal consideration for others – 10 p.m. all visitors must depart
- Camp Check-in time 1 p.m. — Check-out time 1 p.m.; if you wish to stay late or arrive early, please check with management
- Cabin Check-in time 2 p.m. — Check-out time 11 a.m
- No smoking or pets allowed in Cabins (Violators will be charged $150)
- All guests of campers must pay for swimming
- Pets must always be supervised and never left alone — even if tied; they are not allowed in the swimming area or the beach area
- Do not move fire rings or have fires in areas not specified for fires
- Speed limit in campground is 5 MPH
- Cancellation Policy- If canceling with in 14 days of arrival $10 charge per site for camping and 1 night cabin rental for cabins.
Please display your campground registration pass or vehicle registration pass to avoid inconvenience on your part